Need new moisturizer and eye cream recommendations

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
Every Christmas I ask for new moisturizers and eye cream as it can get quite expensive!

I am 30 yrs old with normal skin. My key issues are light crows feet around my eyes if I am moisturizing regularly and light smile lines as long as I am moisturizing day and night. If I fall asleep before I have time or I'm in a dry area, my lines become more pronounced. I travel internationally so it would be great if my moisturizer could work as well in Louisiana as it does in Istanbul, Turkey.

I currently use Bliss Youth as We Know It at night with Roc Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Night Cream underneath and Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer for day. For night and day eyes I use Lumiere anti aging eye cream. I am currently low on all of these products. Any recommendations for anything better or should I stick to what I have?

Thank you!

I've been using Origins stuff for a while and its been good to my skin, they have good products for different types of skin and travel sizes of their items. They do give out free samples so I would go to your local store/mall to see if they have it.

Plus they don't use any harsh chemicals, parabens, and is cruelty free.

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye & Lip treatment
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
(Both of these are lovely in the AM, but I do prefer something a bit heavier at night)

ive been using fresh creme ancienne at night and in the am and its amazing. its very concentrated, so i have to wait a good 20 minutes for it to sink in before i do my makeup, which isnt a big deal for me. it has seriously helped my little wrinkles and dryness i get in the winter.

Perricone Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream. It's not greasy on and provides the right amount of moisture for those not needing intensive treatments.

I just recently began using Oil of Olay 7 in one cream. It feels really good on my skin and I don't use a separate eye cream. I think facial products have gotten so complicated that I just didn't want to have to deal with all sorts of different and expensive products.

Every Christmas I ask for new moisturizers and eye cream as it can get quite expensive!

I am 30 yrs old with normal skin. My key issues are light crows feet around my eyes if I am moisturizing regularly and light smile lines as long as I am moisturizing day and night. If I fall asleep before I have time or I'm in a dry area, my lines become more pronounced. I travel internationally so it would be great if my moisturizer could work as well in Louisiana as it does in Istanbul, Turkey.

I currently use Bliss Youth as We Know It at night with Roc Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Night Cream underneath and Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer for day. For night and day eyes I use Lumiere anti aging eye cream. I am currently low on all of these products. Any recommendations for anything better or should I stick to what I have?

Thank you!

If you are happy with the results then I would stick with what you're using.

Some moisturisers I like are the Clarins hydrating range. The cream smells lovely. Decleor hydra floral cream, I would recommend their eye cream and face cream but don't know if it's available in the US. Lastly is one I am using at the moment which is Spiezia Nourishing Moisturiser. It is a balm texture but can be used around the area so it acts as an all in one product. I am using this currently and cleanse my face as soon as I get up, have breakfast and brush my teeth. After all this my skin is ready for my mineral make-up. Spiezia is 100% organic.

I'm your age with similar issues. I've been trying Michael Todd Organics Hyluronic Serum before my moisturizer(Origins Vitazing in the day, Josie Maran Argan Oil at night) and his eye cream and I don't know about the eye cream, but the serum is really helping retain the moisture in my skin and I can really tell a difference. This might help you with all the international travel and confined time in a airplane cabin.