need more info about long locked purses

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
I've been thinking about getting one someday.. is it how large? I remember getting one in my hands in a mulberry store and it seemed quite big.. :sad:
but it's was a long time ago so..

What does it look like inside? :sweatdrop: calling for long locked owners!

it depends how big you like your purse to be, i prefer large purses, i personally would love one, not so keen on the locks on them, seem like a bit of a faff

yeah.. I picture these to be more like a pouches - what you can just take with you clubbing etc, when you just need a clean nice looking small bag for money and keyes. But not that big?

Hi Serene, I will post you a link from Mulberry of the congo purse I bought yesterday, it will show 2 views of it, outside and in (but doesn't show the internal view of the zipped coin section). I was originally going to choose the postman's lock long purse but read a few reviews on tpf that mentioned that the lock can dig into the bag and leave an ident so I opted for the congo zip instead. It's a good size, not too small, but not too big either.

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c61/973/moreviews/

Hope this helps a bit.

oh, great thanks. I thought that wallet was sort of "old" that they didn't sell it anymore on the mulberry.com. But I was wrong :sweatdrop:
Thank you anyway! I need to think of buying another wallet, because that mulberry cc wallet don't feel the right thing anymore and I don't want to use my lv zippy all the time ;) I like to change my accessories time to time

Totally understand. The congo is a classic wallet and not everyone's cup of tea for sure, I quite like it though, but then classics fit with my style so it works for me. I think Livia has the continental long wallet which looks really lovely (can be seen on Mulberry's website - it has a pop lock so shouldn't be damaging to a bag) I know its at one of the outlets at the minute and they said it looks really lovely too.

Good luck in finding your perfect purse, I know what you are saying about changing accessories :smile:

Hi there, I purchased a long Smithfield purse as I love to use big purses however I did find this one just a bit too big. My hands struggled to open in and juggle all the compartment when it came to paying for something. I am quite petite and have small hands so perhaps that was the problem.