Need money!

U know whats uncool?

My EX BEST FRIEND still owes me 1,700 for a gym contract that she bailed out on in which was under my account...I ended up paying for that...and she just casually brushed it off and never mentioned it again. We're not friends anymore because of that and various reasons.

What to do , what to do...

ticklemethu said:
wow i never really knew much about this. what kinds of things did they ask u to do?

My ex-roomie got to fill out a bunch of surveys regarding how she'll react and handle in certain situations. It was some sort of a personality test. Her paid was about $25 to complete a thick survey. I took part in 2 experiments. They got me sitting in front of a computer screen to look at some colorful wordings and asked me to say out loud what the color of these words are. :rolleyes: The other experiment was where they locked me in a tiny room with peep holes and I had to built something using whatever tools they give me. That was actually fun! :lol: I got paid about $20 for each experiment.

Irissy said:
My ex-roomie got to fill out a bunch of surveys regarding how she'll react and handle in certain situations. It was some sort of a personality test. Her paid was about $25 to complete a thick survey. I took part in 2 experiments. They got me sitting in front of a computer screen to look at some colorful wordings and asked me to say out loud what the color of these words are. :rolleyes: The other experiment was where they locked me in a tiny room with peep holes and I had to built something using whatever tools they give me. That was actually fun! :lol: I got paid about $20 for each experiment.

hahaha omg i could SO do something like that. tie me onto a chair. anything!!! LOL

was there a day to two wait? was it immediate experiements?

20 or 40 bucks wont pay off my car debt, but it would be interesting to try and maybe great for gas $. lol

ticklemethu said:
hahaha omg i could SO do something like that. tie me onto a chair. anything!!! LOL

was there a day to two wait? was it immediate experiements?

20 or 40 bucks wont pay off my car debt, but it would be interesting to try and maybe great for gas $. lol

Well, back then there were flyers all over the school so I copied down the phone number and called them for an appt. Ask your college friends for help.

Focus groups? They usually pay like $50-100 depending on who is running them and stuff. A lot of people find them on Craigslist and sometimes you just have to ask around. A lot of my coworkers do it for extra $. And it is always cash & tax free. Most quick solutions aren't going to land you with $1500 but every bit helps, right?

telemarketing is pretty easy money for me lol sure its a little emotional abuse but i made 14 an hour which wasnt bad for my first job...but if you are going to do it make sure you pick a good place one of hte places i worked was the biggest scam going w/ sleezy bosses and pedos included lol...i just realized this definitely makes you not want to telemarket so this was pointless

I know this isn't a quick fix but when I was in college, CHASE credit cards and other places paid me $25 for each of my friends I got to sign up with them. The money added up faster than I thought since we all didn't have credit cards yet, we were like 18-19. Check that out, you have a great pool of people to hand out the applications out to. Heck, I would do it again myself if I wasn't 30 and all my friend already have too many credit cards.

Unfortunately, a quick fix is to just put it on your credit card that has 0% interest. Good luck!

this is probably a last resort but maybe charge it to your credit card, and just pay off the minimum amount per month until you find a new job

otherwise sell stuff... anything u havent used in the last year...

I would definitely start selling stuff on eBay!
I always sell my old textbooks and use the money to buy new textbooks from eBay... I end up gaining more money then I spend! (and textbooks are expensive)

ticklemethu said:
U know whats uncool?

My EX BEST FRIEND still owes me 1,700 for a gym contract that she bailed out on in which was under my account...I ended up paying for that...and she just casually brushed it off and never mentioned it again. We're not friends anymore because of that and various reasons.

What to do , what to do...

Girl, this sounds like a good case for small claims court! Don't let her get away with it.

As for money, you could look around your house and see what you really dont use and pop it online. Handbags, clothes, etc. Even half bottles of perfume that you don't wear anymore will sell.

It would be so cool if we could sell our fat that we dont want anymore, just collecting on our butts and bellies. Then people who want butts and lips and stuff could just go and buy our fat. We all end up happy!