Need money!

1. man this sucks.

im jobless and my car is to be out of the shop tommorow....
    ...for $1,560.

:sad:

besides prosituiting, is there any other miricle way to make extra, fast cash?

:rolleyes:

2. oh, and find another job :smile:

3. time to sell those handbags.

*tear*

4. i just finished esthetician school, my exam isnt until aug 9th, once passed then i can fianlly get a better paying job!!

5. OMG-what was wrong with your car to cost that kind of money?

6. Ask parents for help?

7. Sell drugs . . . . . . .oh, wait, you said you needed a LEGAL way to make money, didn't you?

8. I'm in FL now, where the weather sucks, last week it was flooding and i had no choice but to drive through it....my clutch got wet and it rusted supposively. So a few days later while driving my clutch decided not to work anymore, I was stuck in gear and it was scarry. Got my car towed to the dealership...and got a brand new clutch....:T

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

9. lol yeah, legal!

shhh this is the internet...:graucho:

10. half.com for used books?

go to your local grocery store, there is normally somoene putting up a want ad for a babysitter. -shrug- might not be great, but, it's cash and under the table :smile:

11. Oh you bad influence... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. Go to the local universities and see if they want a guinea pig for their psychology experiments. They usually make you fill out surveys or ask you to be in one of their lab experiments. They'll pay you between $15 to $30 depending what they'll ask you to do. I use to do this back in college for some easy cash.

13. Sell Plasma.

14. wow i never really knew much about this. what kinds of things did they ask u to do?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice