Need LV suggestions...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone on here have the Stressa GM or Artsy GM? I'm looking at both of them and having a hard time deciding between the two.

2. You would get more answers in the LV subforum. I also know there are a lot of threads about these 2 bags. I will say I personally do not like the artsy. I have tried it on and the rolled handles are very uncomfortable. In addition the artsy is too bulky for me. That being said some people REALLY LOVE IT!! For me I like the stresa much better. I would also consider the galliera if I wear you. It is one of the most popular over in the LV subforum.

Welcome to TPF:smile:

3. Between the 2 I would go for the stresa. Not a fan of the artsy. I do not like the rolled handle. I have had bags with rolled handles and they hurt my shoulder. Plus it does not have a long enough drop. So it is right in your armpit.

Have you looked at the galliera???? that is my favorite

4. Haha...I already have the galliera (got it a year ago)...that's why I like the look of the artsy so much...i also like that it has so many pockets. But I was worried about the handles and I thought it looked a little too much like my galliera.

since im new here i didn't realize about the sub forum...on my way over there! thanks so much!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.