Need Inputs on Purchase Please

BiscuitBlu

Dec 29, 2012
Hello!

I'm trying to decide on 4 different bags and I'm not sure about pros and cons of each. Any inputs or photos would be super helpful.

I'm trying to decide between:

City - Black - RG GH 12
Velo - Black - RG GH 12

City - Dark Night - Silver GH 12
Velo - Dark Night - Silver GH 12

As you can see, all options are being discontinued so I won't be able to get them just any time.

I love the City, but sometimes I felt that the shoulder strap was just a bit awkard. The Velo is super comfy, but kind of large and won't always want to wear it crossbody.

I currently carry a LV Rivington GM and have tested both the City and Velo bags, they fit my stuff... the City is the smallest I can go.

I'm going nuts trying to figure out which to get! The only bag that I can actually put my hands on before buying is the Black City RGGH. All others are online/phone orders.

Help!!

I think if you are used to wearing your purse on your shoulder, get the velo. You can double strap it if you don't want to wear it crossbody. I'm 5'3 and the double strap works fine. I find myself not using my city as much because often times I want to be handsfree (when I shop), and the city strap tends to slide off my shoulder easily and doesn't fit well over heavy jackets. On the other hand, if you care more about looks, I think the city looks better.

Thanks for your advice! I head to the store tomorrow to see the Black City RG GH 12. I really would like the Dark Night, but don't know about buying over the phone without seeing or touching the bag... I don't think they have the Velo in the RG hardware, so I might have to look at the new colors :smile:

I wondered about how the shoulder strap on the City breaks in. I almost think the ideal bag is the Velo with the City shoulder strap, LOL