Need input on this bag

mirason

Mommy of 3
O.G.
Jul 11, 2008
Hi everyone, I would like to know your thoughts about this bag... I'm thinking about purchasing it, but I want to make sure it won't look dated after a couple of years... What do you say? Yes or no...Thanks.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459560071.654003.jpg

Any of these would be better than the mixed leather chevy boy.

If you prefer CF over the boy, then go with the red cf.

Among the boys, I love the red, beige and black. Any of these is good, it depends on the colors of the rest of your bag collection and if there's a particular color that u love. Black goes with everything... but the sheen on the beige is gorgeous .... oh the red ghw small boy is just too cute! and it's a very nice shade of red.

Red CF or black boy - TIMELESS choices. The chevron boy, while it does look awesome, wont have staying power. Just my opinion but seems to be this way with most seasonal pieces.

That's a very wide range!

Do you want cross body?

what capacity are you looking for?

You want a pop color or black?

Any Hw preference?

Most ppl have some of these and the bags you pick are all over different spectrum!

Red CF or Black Boy bag- more classic and timeless, but still FUN if that's what you're looking for. I'm obsessed with the small red boy GHW (it's on my wish list).