Need input on this bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I would like to know your thoughts about this bag... I'm thinking about purchasing it, but I want to make sure it won't look dated after a couple of years... What do you say? Yes or no...Thanks. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459560071.654003.jpg

2. I personally like chevron on a boy so I think this is a nice twist! The colours are lovely too - dark but vibrant! I think it'll wear very well :smile:

3. These are my other choices... Which one would you pick instead?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459560408.119214.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459560424.683846.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459560433.450581.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459560441.018138.jpg

4. Thank you MissAdhd... It does look vibrant indeed... I have not seen it IRL, that is why I am a little hesitant.

5. Any of these would be better than the mixed leather chevy boy.

If you prefer CF over the boy, then go with the red cf.

Among the boys, I love the red, beige and black. Any of these is good, it depends on the colors of the rest of your bag collection and if there's a particular color that u love. Black goes with everything... but the sheen on the beige is gorgeous .... oh the red ghw small boy is just too cute! and it's a very nice shade of red.

6. Beige patent GHW preference, all are nice

7. Black and Gold Boy. No doubt about it.

8. Red CF or black boy - TIMELESS choices. The chevron boy, while it does look awesome, wont have staying power. Just my opinion but seems to be this way with most seasonal pieces.

9. Beige boy can go from causal to classy ��

10. I like the red CF, red and black boy myself.

11. Red CF!

12. That's a very wide range!

Do you want cross body?

what capacity are you looking for?

You want a pop color or black?

Any Hw preference?

Most ppl have some of these and the bags you pick are all over different spectrum!

13. Red CF or Black Boy bag- more classic and timeless, but still FUN if that's what you're looking for. I'm obsessed with the small red boy GHW (it's on my wish list).

14. Oh my I'm having the same dilemma as you hahaha Red or Black Boy /: Both are gorgeous but I only can add one more to my collection... for now *hehe*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice