Need input on this bag

mirason

Mommy of 3
O.G.
Jul 11, 2008
Hi everyone, I would like to know your thoughts about this bag... I'm thinking about purchasing it, but I want to make sure it won't look dated after a couple of years... What do you say? Yes or no...Thanks. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459560071.654003.jpg

MissAdhd

Sep 28, 2013
Hogwarts
I personally like chevron on a boy so I think this is a nice twist! The colours are lovely too - dark but vibrant! I think it'll wear very well :smile:

mirason

Mommy of 3
O.G.
Jul 11, 2008
I personally like chevron on a boy so I think this is a nice twist! The colours are lovely too - dark but vibrant! I think it'll wear very well :smile:

Thank you MissAdhd... It does look vibrant indeed... I have not seen it IRL, that is why I am a little hesitant.

Jan 30, 2014
Any of these would be better than the mixed leather chevy boy.

If you prefer CF over the boy, then go with the red cf.

Among the boys, I love the red, beige and black. Any of these is good, it depends on the colors of the rest of your bag collection and if there's a particular color that u love. Black goes with everything... but the sheen on the beige is gorgeous .... oh the red ghw small boy is just too cute! and it's a very nice shade of red.

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
Red CF or black boy - TIMELESS choices. The chevron boy, while it does look awesome, wont have staying power. Just my opinion but seems to be this way with most seasonal pieces.

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ban Island
That's a very wide range!

Do you want cross body?

what capacity are you looking for?

You want a pop color or black?

Any Hw preference?

Most ppl have some of these and the bags you pick are all over different spectrum!

JoeyLouis

Jun 5, 2014
Red CF or Black Boy bag- more classic and timeless, but still FUN if that's what you're looking for. I'm obsessed with the small red boy GHW (it's on my wish list).

yysayshello

Feb 1, 2015
Oh my I'm having the same dilemma as you hahaha Red or Black Boy /: Both are gorgeous but I only can add one more to my collection... for now *hehe*