Need Info on these bags.......TIA

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Can anyone tell me which stores have them and the colors and prices on both the flap and the hobos............TIA

Attachments

• new chain chanel in metallic grey (Medium).JPG
    new chain chanel in metallic grey (Medium).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 846
^Yep, Caviar 31 is the name of the line. The Flap comes in three sizes, the Hobo comes in two sizes, and there is also a large Tote version as well. The SA describes it as a soft iridescent caviar and they are available in grey, black and brown.

Small flap dimensions ($2175): 6" x 6" (tiny)
Medium flap dimensions ($2450): 20 cm x 36 cm x 10 cm
Large flap dimensions: still pending
Small hobo dimensions ($2525): 26 cm x 39 cm x 16 cm
Large hobo dimensions: 30 cm x 45 cm x 16.5 cm
Large tote ($3100): 31 cm x 42 cm x 16.5 cm

The Chanel boutiques supposedly only ordered the medium flap and the small hobo. The Las Vegas Bellagio store (Carrie was the SA I spoke to) has one black flap, no hobos but there are a couple of black hobos scattered across the US according to the computer. It's new so they are expecting more in. NM will soon get in the small and medium flaps (black and brown), the small hobo (gray), and the large tote (black and brown).

That's the info I have on it so far, C!! Will let you know if I hear more!! ;)

Regarding the other size flaps/hobos...you need to contact the department stores for availability! HTH :biggrin:

Last edited:
The small flap I noted above is the MINI version. So here is the updated info on dimensions.

Small flap dimensions: 17.5 cm x 25 cm x 9.5 cm
Medium flap dimensions ($2450): 20 cm x 36 cm x 10 cm
Large flap dimensions: 25 cm x 42 cm x 11 cm
Small hobo dimensions ($2525): 26 cm x 39 cm x 16 cm
Large hobo dimensions: 30 cm x 45 cm x 16.5 cm
Large tote ($3100): 31 cm x 42 cm x 16.5 cm

I don't have prices for some b/c the boutiques/NM didn't order those sizes so try Saks/Nordstrom, C. :smile:

LMAO Cathy!! I must fill the VOID by looking for other people's bags! :amuse:

Oh and BTW, C...is it just ME or does that chain look like it's going to weigh a TON?! :biggrin: You're going to have arms like MADONNA carrying around that bag!

Still looking for the Grey in this line., either the Medium Flap, priced at $2450 or the small Hobo priced at $2550
Have only found the small flap in grey............if anyone sees them please let me know.............Thanks so much

Attachments

• new chain chanel in metallic grey (Medium).JPG
    new chain chanel in metallic grey (Medium).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 616
Wow, these are gorgeous! I want a black medium flap or hobo so badly!!! If you find one you like Habanerita please post modeling pics! I've banned myself from the mall...exactly because of bags like these...and would love to see how they look on. Good luck on your search!