Need ideas for 18th birthday gift !

Feb 9, 2006
I'm stumped! I have no idea what to get my cousin for her 18th birthday present. Just so you have a background on the type of girl she is. She loves watching "Gossip Girl" and she is very much like the "Blair" type with the way she dresses, etc. A true girly girl. I don't have a Blair budget so something under $100 would be ideal. Any ideas, I'd really appreciate it! TIA!

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
i don't think thats possible for under 100............

maybe the fragrance its around there.

Pinkpuff09

Sep 15, 2009
Hmm there are many options I can think of. Does she like makeup?? You could get her a few things from Sephora in a gift box, since Sephora has a wide variety of brands to choose from... Or maybe a floral perfume from there, because they also have many fragrance options. I think any 18 year old girl would love receiving beauty products!

mocha.lover

O.G.
Mar 30, 2009
SF Bay Area
A nice necklace from Tiffanys or a girl's day trip to the spa.

People grow out of clothes, so I wouldn't recommend it. I'm sure whatever you get, she will love!

krisalyn

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
you might want to consider charm bracelets.

It'll be something she can wear daily and the best part of it all is that you can pick out charms that means something to her. Maybe a class of 2010 charm, or a lipstick charm, or somethign special that you two share.

a basic bracelet with a few charms should be within your budget of $100

I do my charm shopping at http://www.charmstotreasure.com/

They are really good and reliable, also their sterling silver doesn't tarnish like tiffany's does.

Hope that helps!

Mar 3, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
How about a girls weekend? To be honest memories are better then stuff. That's why I cut back on designer bags so i can take trips. It's better to go somewhere and have some fun then have a designer item, at least how I look at it.

toodlee

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Create a memory box- Get a cute hat box (nordstrom's rack and TJ Maxx have them pretty cheap) enclose :small pretty photo frame- pic of the two of you, vintage bracelet check your local consignment stores) add an mbmj scarf or necklace (cute reasonable items at the mbmj store)
Wrap the box in tulle and add a big bow!
If she's college bound, photos are always appreciated and the hat box works for additional storage