Need honest opinion on fur Mama bag

fashiongirl26

Sep 6, 2007
Ladies--

I am a sucker for the Mama bag. I just recently bought a tan sequin one on Ebay, but I am eyeing this one too. Do you think it is too much? Not price but aesthetic wise. I like anything different and that stands out. I just don't know if the fur is a little much, but it's authentic and from very reputable sellers on Ebay. They were nice enough to show the serial number inside the bag and give an amazing detailed description too. I love brutal honesty. I just need a few more opinions so that I can make a final decision whether to buy. Please let me know and thanks in advance. Do a little, Yeah:tup: or Nay:tdown:. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130177546337&indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting

It's not my favorite- and I'm a fur lover, so it has nothing to do with my thoughts on fur in general. The (chinchilla?) is just too thick for hardware and trim.

Fur is always a tuffy! Do you have clothing that will go with it? and how politically correct is it to wear in your area? I don't see a lot of it where I live because of the PC issue, so I will wear it sparingly, as a fringe on a coat or bag. But in say, Vail, or large East Coast cities, etc. it is quite popular...:smile:

It is a pretty MAMA bag, but I'd like to see it IRL. I think the fur is Squirrel Fur....

Baglady--

The whole PC thing is what I am kind of worried about. I live in Oklahoma where many people are very conservative and not open-minded. With that being said, I am the opposite and love anything different and unique. I think honestly it would be fine but I may get a few stares not knowing if it is in judgement or envy of such a wonderful bag. As for wardrobe I have several pieces of would be able to use it for, but out of all my Fendi bags this definitely would get the least wear. Thanks for your opinion and everybody elses. I am still debating but I will keep you guys posted. Thanks.