need heritage stripe totes pics/ which to buy

so i dont know where in north jersey you live but 30 mins from city center sounds to me around bloomfield nutley area. its less than an hour drive from grandparents housr in bloomfield so it might be closer than AC. ill take pics of my medium and post them
yep i am a rock throw from bloomfield.

I didn't take pics but I tested my medium sig heritage tote and it way fits a bottle or two of wine very comfortably...even with a wallet, make up bag, cell, small lotion, PDA, etc...so definitely a tote over the satchel. You can also check your nearest Macy's or Dillard's if you are not close to an outlet. I got mine at Macy's last month for a little under $200 during their 40% off sale and I LOVE it! Happy Coach shopping and keep us posted :smile:.
wow, i didnt think that macy's offered sales on coach items. now that i know i can see about getting some coupons.

wow, i didnt think that macy's offered sales on coach items. now that i know i can see about getting some coupons.

They do actually! In fact, my store usually has at least some items at 40% off. I try really hard to fall in love with the sale stuff as opposed to the new full priced stuff, LOL, though it's not always easy. I purchased a mini skinny there on last Friday for 28 down from 48...so if you live near one definitely check it out :tup:.

oh yeah i got mine at macys, its was $208 then i used my july pce and got $50 (they matched it) so you can try macys. they are probably cheaper now, and i think someone on here said they liked the straps on the old one better, b/c it stays on the shoulder better.thats just a pic i had on photobucket, ill take more when in a few minutes with some stuff in it
IMG_2940.jpg

i have one more question, the lining. it looks from afar to be silk. does anyone know if it is? or what it is, does it stain, is it easy to clean? for example sometimes the wine bottle i bring home will be cold and will wet the bag insides from condensation

also the macy's website only has the regular sized tote, would they have the smaller one in the stores?

do the bags you get from macys have the same warranty as the ones you get directly from the coach stores?

i have one more question, the lining. it looks from afar to be silk. does anyone know if it is? or what it is, does it stain, is it easy to clean? for example sometimes the wine bottle i bring home will be cold and will wet the bag insides from condensation

I wouldn't advise putting anything wet in any Coach bag. :sweatdrop:

This is something my mom told me. She keeps a folded up store bag (like from kmart or target or a grocery store) in the bottom of her purse at all times. This way if it ever rains she can put her purse inside the plastic bag to be protected if shes ever caught in bad weather unexpectedly. So, if I were you I would just keep a plastic bag on hand and put the wine bottle in it, then inside your bag.

This is something my mom told me. She keeps a folded up store bag (like from kmart or target or a grocery store) in the bottom of her purse at all times. This way if it ever rains she can put her purse inside the plastic bag to be protected if shes ever caught in bad weather unexpectedly. So, if I were you I would just keep a plastic bag on hand and put the wine bottle in it, then inside your bag.

That's a great idea, Selketkrb, about carrying a store bag with you! You could even put it into something cute if you don't want it to ruin the perfect look of the inside of your bag, lol...like this...and that way you are prepared should you need it.
2793293038_1cd1e8f6a3_m.jpg
2792436991_6368031e13_m.jpg

I'm tossing this into my bag right now, in fact :tup:!

I got melted chocolate on the lining of my bag yesterday... not my finest moment... chocolate melted into my car and I got it on my hands and then my phone rang and it got in my bag. I was so devastated!! However I used a little cleaner tube that I got from Wal*Mart a while ago and it all came out. You can't tell that there was anything there at all!

wow that is a GREAT idea. i will make sure to do that!!! :tup: :supacool:

well if it rains you dont need to put the heritage stripe in it b/c ts coated canvas it just wipes off

The point was that I was saying that she should carry a plastic bag for her wine bottles so her handbag doesn't get condensation from the wine bottle in it. I wasn't saying she should put the coated canvas bag in one.