Need help!

Ireiki4u

Jul 9, 2013
My daughter bought this bag off EBay is it suppose to look like this? The material looks dirty but I am not familiar with this pattern?
Thank you in advance and sorry if I posted it in the wrong spot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 355
If you look in the top 2 photos it looks like it has a darker haze to the material so it makes the material not look crisp, but hazy. It's hard to describe .
I think I see what you mean. I don't have one to compare to so I don't know what it is supposed to look like. You could try spot cleaning a small area to see if it is dirt.

I think I see what you mean. I don't have one to compare to so I don't know what it is supposed to look like. You could try spot cleaning a small area to see if it is dirt.
I did try that and it didn't come off, and it's consistent on the purse which makes me think it should be like that, I just really don't know.

Hi!
Can someone help me- I can't start a new thread so I had to tack on my question to this one- a few years ago i was given a coach bag as a graduation gift. I haven't used it very much, but a few days ago the strap broke where it get stitched around a metal piece (how do I post pics here?) I called coach customer service and they said to bring it to the coach store and they will assess it, but she said fees might be involved. Any ideas what I should expect? Should I just take it to a cobbler to fix?

Edit- I think I was able to attach a photo 😄

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Hi!
Can someone help me- I can't start a new thread so I had to tack on my question to this one- a few years ago i was given a coach bag as a graduation gift. I haven't used it very much, but a few days ago the strap broke where it get stitched around a metal piece (how do I post pics here?) I called coach customer service and they said to bring it to the coach store and they will assess it, but she said fees might be involved. Any ideas what I should expect? Should I just take it to a cobbler to fix?

Edit- I think I was able to attach a photo 😄

Needless to say, your bag is out of warranty, so there is probably a $20 charge to send the bag to be repaired. It would probably be cheaper and easier to take it to a local cobbler (shoe repair) and get it restitched for a few bucks.