need help...

mysassylady

Nov 9, 2009
... on taking care of napa gaufre bags! :smile:

This is my first time having a nappa gaufre bag and since it's so smooth, do you ladies protect the leather with some spray? Do I need to apply leather moisturizer/conditioner on the bag? What will happen if the leather gets contact with water and/or oil? Does it scratch easily?

Any suggestion/advice would be greatly appreciated!! :nuts:

TIA! ;)

OP - I posted the same question but didn't get any answer. I went ahead & sprayed the Apple Rain & Stain. It has been only a few days but both of my gaufres are fine. Leather is still super soft, smooth & looks great. I didn't use the conditioner...maybe later on.

What gaufre did you get?

I got the dressy gaufre... Thanks for your reply though! :nuts:

I'm very afraid the leather will caught stains if it touches a drop of water... :sad: Maybe I'll try the Apple thing later.. Have you ever heard of LMB products?

What gaufre did you get???

Yes, I've heard of LMB but don't know much about it. I read somewhere on here that a TPFer used the Apple leather rain & stain spray on all her purses, even Chanel. So I bought it & sprayed it on my all bags. It has been a year & my Chanel bags are still in perfect conditions.

I got the Prada BN1789 in Pomice & BR4238 in Bambu. :smile: I'm searching for another BN1789 maybe in Degrade Ice.