need help...

... on taking care of napa gaufre bags! :smile:

This is my first time having a nappa gaufre bag and since it's so smooth, do you ladies protect the leather with some spray? Do I need to apply leather moisturizer/conditioner on the bag? What will happen if the leather gets contact with water and/or oil? Does it scratch easily?

Any suggestion/advice would be greatly appreciated!! :nuts:

TIA! ;)

MidNiteSun

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
OP - I posted the same question but didn't get any answer. I went ahead & sprayed the Apple Rain & Stain. It has been only a few days but both of my gaufres are fine. Leather is still super soft, smooth & looks great. I didn't use the conditioner...maybe later on.

What gaufre did you get?

I got the dressy gaufre... Thanks for your reply though! :nuts:

I'm very afraid the leather will caught stains if it touches a drop of water... :sad: Maybe I'll try the Apple thing later.. Have you ever heard of LMB products?

What gaufre did you get???

MidNiteSun

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
Yes, I've heard of LMB but don't know much about it. I read somewhere on here that a TPFer used the Apple leather rain & stain spray on all her purses, even Chanel. So I bought it & sprayed it on my all bags. It has been a year & my Chanel bags are still in perfect conditions.

I got the Prada BN1789 in Pomice & BR4238 in Bambu. :smile: I'm searching for another BN1789 maybe in Degrade Ice.