Need help...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was shopping at Bloomie's - Stanford Mall the other day... and saw this small bag by Marc Jacobs. I couldn't afford it since I went a bit too crazy at Louis that day, but I wanted to research the bag to see what other colors they have. The one I saw was in gray. It's like a clutch-like bag... with a long chain strap. I'm on the Marc Jacobs site and none of the style look like the one I saw. The Single is the closest they got... but I know for sure it's not the single. I tried calling in, but they transferred me to 5 different people... then to a voicemail.

So you ladies know any other small handbags by Marc Jacobs (not Marc) line that has a long chain for a strap??... and pictures would help tons!!

Thanks in advance.

2. thanks for your help, but it's neither. it's as small as a clutch, but with a strap. it reminds me of the eugenie but with a strap. i'm still trying to get a hold of someone in the handbag department there... but it keeps sending me voicemail.

3. maybe a birdie or noel??

4. thanks for your help!! i found out after searching google. it's called the mayfair shoulder bag!!

5. wow, they still have the mayfair available?

6. whoa. i was gonna say. that's from two years ago! it must be super marked down.