Need Help

spiceykim

Mar 27, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
So I just won a $50.00 off gift card on ebay, I only paid 5 bucks for it! and I also have a purse that I am not sure I really want to keep so I was thinking of going to the Coach store and returning the purse for store credit and using the credit with the gift card and getting an awesome purse the only thing is I am not exactly sure what I would want to get so if you guys could give me some ideas and prices that would be awesome! And pics too if you have them. Thanks

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
Central Texas
The tattersall totes zip on top. I think the Carly's do too but I could be wrong. You could go to the outlet and get an ergo hobo, they zip (I love those bags).

Jan 2, 2008
How about a carly? They are great everday bags... the signature comes in medium and large... the mediums are $348 and the large are $398...

palmerlover

Jan 11, 2008
congrats on the win... You could get a carly... it zips on top and has lots of space for everything you could need!

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
What about a classic leather soho hobo. It zips at the top and has a great slouch to it. I don't think they are online anymore but can probably still be ordered from JAX