Need help!

P_Y_D

Aug 31, 2010
Hi everyone, I need help to identify if this is normal. This my first bracelet from VCA so I have nothing to compare it to. I went to put on my new bracelet this morning and noticed a little dent on the loop in which the clasp would attach to. Since it’s right in the middle, I wasn’t sure if that was intentional. Please let me know if you see it too on you 5 motif bracelet. Thanks!

Attachments

• 3D4C3E5E-95A2-4279-8149-48187072F539.jpeg
    3D4C3E5E-95A2-4279-8149-48187072F539.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 155
P_Y_D~. I have the 5 motif turquoise vintage Alhambra bracelet & it has a small "impression" in the 18K gold circle that connects to the clasp. My (impression-dent) is in a different spot on the circle but I do think it is something that Van Cleef does on all their pieces with a clasp. Someone else can chime in. I know mine is 100% authentic as it has been to VCA for a new clasp years ago.

Reactions: hhw
P_Y_D~. I have the 5 motif turquoise vintage Alhambra bracelet & it has a small "impression" in the 18K gold circle that connects to the clasp. My (impression-dent) is in a different spot on the circle but I do think it is something that Van Cleef does on all their pieces with a clasp. Someone else can chime in. I know mine is 100% authentic as it has been to VCA for a new clasp years ago.
The bracelet was flawless and then I see this which did make me wonder if was a hallmark but I couldn’t make anything out. Thank you!