Need HELP!!YSL tribute pumps vs YSL tribute sandals

I had the 105 mm patemt-Tribute Sandals in a 35.5 (and I am usually a 35 in the regular leather, and can fit into the patent 35), but I actually went a whole size up, just so I could put insoles in them without squishing my toes (as my feet are not narrow), because the were more comfortable. However, I think I am really pushing it with a whole size up.

As for the Tribtoos, I have the shorter heel, and in the patent, I went 1/2 size up, but they are the slingbacks, and they apparently run a bit smaller than the regular leather.

Frankly, my patent Tribtoos have not stretched, nor have any patent shoes I have.

I hope I was somewhat helpful? If not, ask more questions :smile:!

Will the regular leather stretch

I am a US 7, I usually take 37.5 sometimes a 37 in most designer shoes, but I took a 36.5 in my black leather tribtoos. The 37s fit more comfortably at first, but after wearing them around Neimans for a while I started feeling heel slippage. I wound up with the 36.5, stretched them out a little via sock trick and now they are absolutely perfect! Hope that helps :salute:

i am a us 7, i usually take 37.5 sometimes a 37 in most designer shoes, but i took a 36.5 in my black leather tribtoos. The 37s fit more comfortably at first, but after wearing them around neimans for a while i started feeling heel slippage. I wound up with the 36.5, stretched them out a little via sock trick and now they are absolutely perfect! Hope that helps :salute:

:d
thank you so much! My husband is bringing them home today in a sz 7 and i am a true 6 1/2-7. I may have to exchange them for a smaller sz.

Hi OP.....just curious as to what you ended up going with size wise. I have Tribute sandals in the lower heel height, which I love. They are perfect for the office and I can comfortably walk in them all day. (I even like them with tights in the colder weather).

I have tried on the Tribtoo pumps but since I have slender heels I seem to be between sizes so have held off on purchasing.

I have both pumps and sandals.
Personally I think sandals are more comfortable (when you compare tribute pumps and sandals of the same height ). I think sandals have higher platform, so that's why.

and especially for the lower version - it almost as if you are stepping on a 3-4 cm heels only! ( but in fact, it is 7.5 cm . Perfect!)

the lower version of tribute sandals have 75mm heels with 30mm platform .

but if you really need to have a pair of pumps, then tribtoo pumps are still way more comfortable (and walk-able) than other options of the same height

enjoy~!

I have a pair of YSL 'Giselle' black patent pumps and they are VERY comfortable and look fantastic, I have gotten so many compliments, it's amazing. I also have the Tribute sandals in the lower heel, also very comfortable. Unfortunately, I sprained my ankle a while ago and for now no high heels... I miss them and can hear them crying in the closet... :sad: