Need HELP!!YSL tribute pumps vs YSL tribute sandals

black_holic

Mar 1, 2011
Hello guys, I'm going to get a ysl tribute pumps and it's going to be a first ysl pumps but the tribute sandals also looks nice. Which one do you guys will choose the pumps shoes or the tribute sandals. I really can't decide, the color of the pumps is gold(bronze) and the tribute is brown. Please help me to decide guys. Thanks;)

There is a thread under "Glass Slippers" for the Tribute Sandals, so I think you would get more opinions there, but I think the sandals are more comfortable than the tribute pumps, but depends on the weather where you live. If you need pumps, the Tribtoo pumps are more comfortable, I think, than the Tribute pumps. Good luck!

Definitely suggest looking at the Glass Slipper. There are two threads, one for the Tribtoos and one for the Tributes. I suppose it's a lifestyle choice, really. I have both. If you get the Tribtoos, they are perfect for everything, including the office. The Tributes are harder to pull off in the office (esp at the higher height), but are lovely everywhere else. And super comfy at the lower height. Patent and regular leather also make the decision a bit tougher. =) Both shoes take on another personality with patent versus regular leather.

I suppose it's a lifestyle choice, really. I have both. If you get the Tribtoos, they are perfect for everything, including the office. The Tributes are harder to pull off in the office (esp at the higher height), but are lovely everywhere else. And super comfy at the lower height. Patent and regular leather also make the decision a bit tougher. =) Both shoes take on another personality with patent versus regular leather.

I have Tributes and Tribtoos too - 2 pairs of each actually - patent tributes and regular leather Tribtoos.

I think the Tributes have a longer shelf life because they are not as trendy. But you can wear the Tribtoos year-round. I am really not helpful. They are both so comfy.

I do love the bronze metallic. I'd go Tributes for the color alone.

OMG I just realized that the shoes that I'm talking about is the tribtoos pumps vs tribute sandals. I'm in love with the tribtoos but now I can't decide to get the bronze color or black in patent? Is the patent tribtoos really comfy guys? thanks ;)

I'm a big tribute sandals fan and have some tribute maryjanes too. I personally find the sandals much more versatile. I have the 110 tribute sandals in brown and love how they look good with both dresses and jeans and the color matches pretty much everything.

Having said that, I agree with Pishi and couturequeen that your decision will really be based on which style is more suitable for your lifestyle.

Eitherway, enjoy your new pair!

Have the tribute Sandals in the lower heel in black and love them. They are very comfortable and look stunning!! I also have the tribute pumps but i keep slipping out of them. I love the triptoo as well but do feel that they are very stylish and might go quicker out fashion? At any rate, with either of them you can't go wrong!!!

Tribtoos at the lower heel are quite walkable and comfortable. The platform really helps. I'm not sure what size you're thinking about.

I have one in patent and one in regular leather, and they are both good. I will tell you that they sizing is a bit weird on the tribtoos for me, compared to traditional YSL. I take a standard 38 in all YSLs...including tribute sandals of both heights. My first pair of tribtoos I bought in a 38 (regular leather) and the right shoe required a pad. So they were a tad large. The second pair of tribtoos is patent, and I took a 37.5...and took the left shoe to the cobbler to get it to stretch a bit. =)

I got the black tribtoos patent in 37. I normally wear 37,5. It's painful a little bit but 37,5 looks bigger on the back. Is the patent one going to stretch? I'm thinking to get 37,5 and put a pad on it. What do you guys think? thanks

I am only now becoming familiar with YSL shoes. At 5'10" when somone wrote lower heal I thought "Ah ha, something in a 2.5 inch heal." Alas, I was mistaken.

They're marvelous shoes. Wish I could pull them off with confidence.

I am only now becoming familiar with YSL shoes. At 5'10" when somone wrote lower heal I thought "Ah ha, something in a 2.5 inch heal." Alas, I was mistaken.

They're marvelous shoes. Wish I could pull them off with confidence.

HA! I think that was me ;) - well the 'lower heel' is 80mm but only because the shoe has a 1" platform, so the shoe as a whole is still 4":coolio: which is perfect for me (5'7") but I bet you would look stunning in 4" shoes!!!

@Marbella8 It's true though the 37 hurt a little bit but 37,5 looks really big on the back. I know that the patent shoes doesn't stretch that much but I'm not sure with the YSL shoes. Is anyone has the patent 1/2 size down or true size? Thanks