NEED HELP!!! Would you sell this for this???

OKAY now I have a problem. I called Coach and they only have 62 of the Heritage Xl satchel left. If I list my Tie Dye set and it sells... what if they sell out of the XL satchel??? Then I will have neither... now what???

OKAY now I have a problem. I called Coach and they only have 62 of the Heritage Xl satchel left. If I list my Tie Dye set and it sells... what if they sell out of the XL satchel??? Then I will have neither... now what???

Buy the Heritage Satchel now and hang onto it until your other set sells. It will sell eventually:smile::smile: I personally love the heritage line myself, I think it's something that would last a long time!! GO FOR IT:tup::tup:

OMG yes, sell it to me!! haha it is beautiful. i would prioritise it. i am trying to sell 3 of my tokidoki bags and a harajuku lovers bag to get some more cash in, but there are some bags you just shouldnt sell. are there any bags you could sell instead?

haha I know but i mean buy it RIGHT now if you can afford it and then do a 3-day listing on the old bag!! C'mon this is coach.... DO IT!!! lol

So did they mean theres only 62 left PERIOD? or what cuz now you got me freaking out!!!