Need help with your opinion with this ebay seller!

mavis78

I'm into BV
Sep 29, 2008
Hi,

I have been eyeing on a Dior Christal Watch for ages...

However, I am hoping to buy from cheaper BUT reliable/reputable sellers of luxury watches from ebay...

What do u think of this seller?

Item Name: New Dior Christal Ladies Diamonds CD113112M002 Watch
Seller: dexclusive
Item no: 250474303251
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Dior-Christ...ches?hash=item3a516e8f13&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Comments: Please do share with me what u think of this seller and the pros and cons in buying watches from them.

Also, if anyone knows of any other reputable watch resellers (from ebay or from shops), please feel free to share with me their experiences!
:P
Thank you!

i would say to take it to the auth this dior thread, having looked at their negs and neutrals on toolhaus, it seems he has admitted to selling grey market items( not that i know entirely what that means !) and also a buyer said their item was fake.

Last edited:
grey market items aren't bad. it just means that he is not an authorized dealer, so if there is a problem with the watch, the buyer isn't protected by warranty.

Imagine if you bought a NWT Botkier Bag. If after a week of use, the some piece of hardware came off, you wouldn't be able to hold the seller responsible and Botkier wouldn't have to help you since you didn't buy the bag from an authorized seller such as Saks, or Neimans.

I bought my Rolex from this guy and he is reputable, quick to respond, super nice and only sells genuine items: http://myworld.ebay.com/chrmer3

I paid half of the watch's value and he even encouraged me to get it authenticated as he stands by all of his products. I took the watch to a jeweler and confirmed its authenticity.

ETA: He mainly deals in Rolex, but you could see if he has the watch you are looking for. I would be very wary of buying from anyone who only includes one stock photo in their listing. For that amount of money you want photos of the actual item and from many different angles.

Dear all,

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions....I really welcomed the comments and suggestions because.......before i posted here, i did not really get much replies when i posted the same enquiry in the Authenticate Thread of Dior and the Jewellery Box.

Like many had said, it is an expensive watch, whether it is from the original manufacturer or the ebay seller. I cannot buy a watch just based on stock photo!
I have emailed some ebay sellers for the actual pics, but most do not want to take the trouble to take actual pics.
So my search is still on for a ebay seller who can provide me actual pics of christal watch, if not, NO way i am going to spend >USD$2k on a watch based on a stock photo! :smile:

you're doing all the right things by asking for extra pics , anyone who lists an expensive watch with a stock photo and won't post extra pics is not worth bothering with IMO !

Dear all,

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions....I really welcomed the comments and suggestions because.......before i posted here, i did not really get much replies when i posted the same enquiry in the Authenticate Thread of Dior and the Jewellery Box.

Like many had said, it is an expensive watch, whether it is from the original manufacturer or the ebay seller. I cannot buy a watch just based on stock photo!
I have emailed some ebay sellers for the actual pics, but most do not want to take the trouble to take actual pics.
So my search is still on for a ebay seller who can provide me actual pics of christal watch, if not, NO way i am going to spend >USD$2k on a watch based on a stock photo! :smile:

I totally agree. Wise move:smile: