Need help with WOC - Black Caviar VS. New

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
Need help deciding. Do not know official names but here are pics. I am looking at the 2 black Caviar WOCs. Any help/opinions would be much appreciated!!!

Attachments

• MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 537
I have the half moon one with the pleating in black and in dark red, and I really like it., it has plenty of space inside, I think more than the other one, it is more girly I think, and doubles great as a clutch so that I can take it from morning through night.......So I vote for that one.

I have the half moon one with the pleating in black and in dark red, and I really like it., it has plenty of space inside, I think more than the other one, it is more girly I think, and doubles great as a clutch so that I can take it from morning through night.......So I vote for that one.

ITA! i have the boxy-shaped one, and i think the half moon one maybe more spacious... so i ordered the new half moon one last week... it should arrive any day now... :yahoo:

I like the bronze too LOVE the grey but I can't do lambskin with 2 kids. I need to stick with caviar for now
I think I like the half moon now that I know it's a bit bigger. Thank you for all your feedback!

Last edited:
I just ordered the black rouched one and a metallic gray lambskin. The black has more room and will be more casual. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the colors!

I absolutely adore the half moon shaped one. I got a square one like the other black caviar when I didn't know the half moon shaped one was still an available style. So then I had to get that one too. It does have more room too!

I have the traditional box ones in different colors. Perhaps you should get the crescent one for your essentials since you have a young one. Not sure how young your child is, but both can fit a diaper and the more roomy one can carry other diaper changing essentials.

I have the football shaped one(Half moon...LOL)....I have it in Black AND brown.It HOLDS WAYYYYYYYYY MORE than the standard WOC.I LOVE them and they r all i travel with.I also bought the metallic grey one which is a TDF color but it WILL scratch easily!(I have 4 WOC,LOL..i adore them all)