Need help with which RED matches??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking at a red woc caviar quilted 14c and a mini red lambskin in 13 b I think...here are my YSL tributes that I'm looking to match (or closely), which red is better? If none of these, other ideas? Thanks! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392839226.033507.jpg

2. Nobody has any input? I need to chose a red!!!

3. It might help if you put up photos of the two reds you are trying to match.

4. Why don't you just bring the shoe to the store to see the comparison? that is prob your best bet

5. +1

Internet photos can be deceiving in terms of colour. Always best to see it in person if you can.

6. I would take the shoes in but I think the red color that is closest is from 12 A so it won't be in stores. Here are two pics if 12A and 13B. I think the 13B might be too dark? Any thoughts?? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392877435.140212.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392877450.275039.jpg

7. I was also thinking that 12 A would match!!

8. Based on those photos, 12 A seems to be the best match. If possible, go to the nearest store and bring your shoes :smile:

9. Would the stores still have anything left in 12A red?

10. Probably not but it doesn't hurt to check!! I got mine probably 6 months ago....was a total surprise!!

11. The 14C red in the WOC is very much like the 12A red. 12A red will be close to if not impossible to find in a store now so your best bet is try to look for the 14C red WOC. 13B red is more brick red so my initial reaction after looking at your shoes was also 12A which is a deep true red.

12. So this photo taken from my own shoe shows the color a bit better, it is a deeper red. Also here is a 13b lamb mini to compare??? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392916289.347580.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392916304.519360.jpg

13. Looks pretty close to me!!! Love the shoes...may I ask where you got them from?

14. Sure, NM has them! These are the lower ysl tributes, I can't walk long in the higher ones!

15. Ok, thanks, I'll check them out!!:smile: