Need help with wallet choice

cherrifoam

O.G.
Sep 4, 2010
hello all!
I have been very good about not purchasing any LV items for 2.5 years! Recently though, the forum sucked me back in and I did make two small second hand purchases.
I am looking to purchase a wallet after Christmas for myself from my local LV boutique.
I currently have the Emilie in mono and the Clemence in damier I was looking to do something in damier azur originally, but now I am not 100% on that.
I'm considering the Josephine in damier azur
But then the Jeanne also caught my eye as well as the Adele and even the Emilie in empreinte. but neither of those come in any damier pattern. Just wanted to see who had any of these wallets and ask your thoughts. If anyone has any pictures of the inside of the Jeanne, Adele or Josephine that they could share that would be greatly appreciated. Or anything else I should be considering? W as trying to keep it on the lower end of the price range in wallets. Thanks in advance. I hope some of you have pics!

hello all!
I have been very good about not purchasing any LV items for 2.5 years! Recently though, the forum sucked me back in and I did make two small second hand purchases.
I am looking to purchase a wallet after Christmas for myself from my local LV boutique.
I currently have the Emilie in mono and the Clemence in damier I was looking to do something in damier azur originally, but now I am not 100% on that.
I'm considering the Josephine in damier azur
But then the Jeanne also caught my eye as well as the Adele and even the Emilie in empreinte. but neither of those come in any damier pattern. Just wanted to see who had any of these wallets and ask your thoughts. If anyone has any pictures of the inside of the Jeanne, Adele or Josephine that they could share that would be greatly appreciated. Or anything else I should be considering? W as trying to keep it on the lower end of the price range in wallets. Thanks in advance. I hope some of you have pics!
If you go to the LV Clubhouse for the respective wallets I believe you'll be able to find the pics you're looking for.

Sorry, I don't have any experience with the Jeanne or Adele wallets. I do own an Emily (don't really love) and the Clemence which is my all time favorite long wallet. I currently have it in mono/turquoise and hope to add the de soon. When I find something that works for me, I'd rather but multiples rather than something different.

Reactions: cherrifoam
There are plenty of pictures of the Jeanne wallet - just search for 'Jeanne' and you will find a whole tread about it. Inside there are 6 cc slots and the removable pouches.

I looked at it last week to compare it to the Emilie wallet. Personally, I prefer the bottom shape of the Emilie because it is round and not flat, thus it should fit more. But the Jeanne has more cc slots and a golden button, which I prefer. I still have not decided on either one and am looking forward to the other replies.

I have and love the Josephine in DE. I prefer this over my bigger wallets because I do not carry a lot of cards. The removable pouch is great and have used in outside of the wallet as well. I was unsure of the tri fold shape at first but do like it.