Need help with this top

Kilanna

Oct 29, 2009
Hi ladies

So I've pick up this very pretty top in the colour Phantom

http://www.frenchconnection.com/product/Woman+Collections+Tops/76EX3/Summer+Spot+Jacquard+Top.htm

My 1st thought I'd wear it with skinny jeans and heels and while it looks very pretty because the top is very 'floaty' the back keeps getting stuck in my jeans. Not the end of the world but

Next thought was leggings however the top *just* covers my behind and I am not sure if really this is the way to go either because i think heels and leggings can look cheap

Maybe Jeggings? but right now I am pretty stuck and just wish the top was a dress!

btw i should say I am normally firmly in the 'No* camp of leggings/jeggings/treggars but for this top I might have move over into the *yes* camp.

On a positive note makes my 32c boobs look huge! :yahoo:
xxx

Personally I prefer wearing leggings with boots. Jeggings would definitely work, and would solve the problem you're having with skinny jeans whilst giving the same look. I think a pair of black fitted capris or shorts would work too.

How about a bodycon mini/skirt? With the top being floaty it'll ground the look to have something fitted on the bottom. I like the jeggings idea... not so keen on leggings as this top to me is a going-out top, leggings don't cut it for me when going out :shrugs: