Need Help with the Greens!!!

Well, Soleil, it's too bad that you don't like your Twiggy, 'cuz it's gorgeous!!! Such a lovely color on it, but I do understand why you might've some misgivings about the way it looks on your frame.

Here's 06 Origan Twiggy :

t33022w-1.jpg

Oooh. I love this!

Thanks for all your help. You guys are the best! After visiting this site and drooling over everyone's Bbag, I knew that I have to get one, but choosing which color to get, I must admit was not an easy task because there's so many yummy colors. After reviewing all the greens, I think I've decided to go with Vert Gazon! I figured, it's my first Bbag so I might as well get noticed, right? So that bold green color will certainly get my new Bbag a lot of attention.:jammin:

VG for a first (and First, lol) bbag is a fabulous idea - my first was Apple Green, and I still love her. Exactly like you said - if you're going to splash out on a fabulous bag, why not be noticed?

I can't wait to see her. :nuts: I just placed my order with Jennifer at Barney's in NY and she too agrees that Vert Gazon is one of the colors that will definitely make a statement!:graucho: I sure hope that my First will look good on me as much as she does on you guys!:yes:

I have an opportunity to by a bag in Sapin, and I know people say the leather is amazing. I'm interested in the color. I've looked at tons of photos on tPF, but want a Sapin owner to tell me how dark it is. Is it dark enough that it would in some lights be described as black? How much darker is it than Pine? I'm really a neutral bag girl and am wondering if Sapin would be too colorful for me.

Thanks much!!