Need help with Speedy Graffiti

maico

May 27, 2014
Hi ladies,
I badly need your opinion whether i will rehabilitate my Speedy 30 Graffiti in Khaki... Im so confused...:confused1::confused1::confused1: Is it still worth it to replace all the vachetta leather because the canvass has a little crack on the stitch whole near the zip... its just a super little crack and not noticeable.... Or should i just use the $$$ to buy another bag?

Opinions will be greatly appreciated.... TIA!

Hi ladies,
I badly need your opinion whether i will rehabilitate my Speedy 30 Graffiti in Khaki... Im so confused...:confused1::confused1::confused1: Is it still worth it to replace all the vachetta leather because the canvass has a little crack on the stitch whole near the zip... its just a super little crack and not noticeable.... Or should i just use the $$$ to buy another bag?

Opinions will be greatly appreciated.... TIA!

If there is a crack LV won't touch it.. Sorry..

Ladies, first, thank you... :smile:

Im using it sometimes...
The crack is so small... Its like a stretch stitch hole. I brought it to lv boutique and they say they can replace the leathers.

Now im torn between rehabilitating because its LE or not because of a little crack... Im sorry for being indecisive... :sad:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Last edited:
Ladies, first, thank you... :smile:

Im using it sometimes...
The crack is so small... Its like a stretch stitch hole. I brought it to lv boutique and they say they can replace the leathers.

Now im torn between rehabilitating because its LE or not because of a little crack... Im sorry for being indecisive... :sad:

It depends on how much you love it. I personally wouldn't because of the crack. After repairs if you decided to sell it, I think that you'd take a huge loss.

I'm kind of wondering if the boutique missed the crack. I wonder if the repair center would send it back since there is a crack. You could try to get the leather replaced since they said they could do it.
I personally wouldn't put money into a bag that had a crack, but I do love the graffiti.

Thank you ladies of tpf!:smile: i decided not to rehabilitate and just save the $$$ for another bag...

Tho i love my graffiti, i think you are all right since there is a crack, it would be a great loss... And since i could still use my graffiti even though the vachetta is dry and dark. I think ill just condition the leather! :smile:

Thank you so much!!! U all are a big help... :smile: