Need help with shoes for this dress

surlygirl

where my ring at??!!
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Hello, all. I need your help! I am wearing this Vince dress to a wedding at the end of the month. I am completely stumped on shoes. I was thinking maybe a shiny, deep red shoe, but can't find anything I like. Any and all suggestions from this fashionable group will be much appreciated! :smile: Tia.

Attachments

• vincedress.jpg
    vincedress.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 76
I'd actually try and find something in a similar colour, a nice strappy sandal. There are so many gold sandals at the moment it shouldn't be too difficult to find something

Thanks, Mooks. I tried finding a tonal shoe, but the dress is not as gold as it looks. It's more of a champagne color, maybe a little darker. It's weird, but none of the gold shoes I've seen work with the coloring of the dress.

I wore a red satin peep toe shoe from Steve Madden...the picture doesn't do it justice and its not this bright...its a much deeper red...

MORELA%20RED%20SATIN.jpg

I think a deep red would look fabulous with your dress...which by the way i :heart:

If it helps...i'm the one wearing the red shoes... :yes:

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 78
I think angelchick looks gorgous with the champagne and deeper red combination.. it looks stylish but classy too :yes:

you would need a red bag to match, for sure!

Angel - You and your friends look so pretty! I think I am going to go with the dark red shoe ... just have to find the perfect match.

And, I LOVE the Jimmy Choos that heavunlydevil posted from saks! I am resisting because I would like a shoe that I can wear with this champagne dress and another light grey silk dress I have as well. Please post any other shoes you think might look good with the dress! Thanks so much.