Need help with shoes for this dress

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, all. I need your help! I am wearing this Vince dress to a wedding at the end of the month. I am completely stumped on shoes. I was thinking maybe a shiny, deep red shoe, but can't find anything I like. Any and all suggestions from this fashionable group will be much appreciated! :smile: Tia.

Attached Files:

2. I'd actually try and find something in a similar colour, a nice strappy sandal. There are so many gold sandals at the moment it shouldn't be too difficult to find something

3. Thanks, Mooks. I tried finding a tonal shoe, but the dress is not as gold as it looks. It's more of a champagne color, maybe a little darker. It's weird, but none of the gold shoes I've seen work with the coloring of the dress.

4. I wore a red satin peep toe shoe from Steve Madden...the picture doesn't do it justice and its not this bright...its a much deeper red...

[​IMG]

I think a deep red would look fabulous with your dress...which by the way i :heart:

If it helps...i'm the one wearing the red shoes... :yes:

Attached Files:

5. Angel's suggestion really works! I think you'd need a matching bag to pull it together

6. That dress is gorgeous!

7. I think angelchick looks gorgous with the champagne and deeper red combination.. it looks stylish but classy too :yes:

you would need a red bag to match, for sure!

8. Angel - You and your friends look so pretty! I think I am going to go with the dark red shoe ... just have to find the perfect match.

And, I LOVE the Jimmy Choos that heavunlydevil posted from saks! I am resisting because I would like a shoe that I can wear with this champagne dress and another light grey silk dress I have as well. Please post any other shoes you think might look good with the dress! Thanks so much.

9. I think turquoise shoes with matching accessories would look great, too.

10. Thank you so much Ladies...I tried to look my best that day :yes:

As pursemania suggested...a turquoise shoe would fit that dress perfectly too!

11. ^^ They would work!

12. I agree, I think a shiny, satin red would look nice.

I also think bronze and silver would both look better than gold with this shade, actually.