Need help with present for my friend

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
My little brother girlfriend birthday is next month, so my little brother need my help, his thinking about buying this bag for her. He found a lot of picture of this bag in her laptop (she likes to collect picture of things that she likes in her laptop), so he wants to give her a surprise. She always wanted to have a coach bag ever since she saw my coach bag. And if i'm not wrong this is soho signature hobo right ? I've seen it before in coach.com, but it's gone now so i don't have any information about this bag.

She's turning 21 about 5", which one i should get for her, the big one or the small one ? (but as i recall she never put a lot of things in her bag) But still.. i'm confused cause i don't know the dimension. Does anybody have the modelling pic of this bag please ? And beside pink, white & brown, is there any other color ?

My little brother said TIA & TPF rocks !!! :nuts:

Attachments

• AAAAAlDySmcAAAAAAOuHBw.jpg
    AAAAAlDySmcAAAAAAOuHBw.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 33
  • AAAAAs2JWncAAAAAAOuSwQ.jpg
    AAAAAs2JWncAAAAAAOuSwQ.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I prefer the small one too, and yes I saw these bags at both outlets I visited on vacation last week. what a nice brother you have - I love when people make an effort to surprise someone!

They are at the outlets...for I want to say $159. I was actually going to get it, but decided on something else instead!

Def get her the small...i'm 5'6 and the large looked ridiculously huge on me! The small is the perfect size!