Need help with picking next VCA ring (and maybe pendant)!!

anhethelm

Oct 9, 2020
Hi! I’m new to TPF and would love to get some thoughts on my next VCA purchase. I currently have a YG Vintage Alhambra Diamond pendant and a YG frivole bracelet. At one point, I had an onyx Vintage Alhambra ring but sadly lost it earlier this year. I then purchased a matching ring (YG Vintage Alhambra Diamond) to go with my pendant.. long story short, I’m parting with my ring and want to get another VCA ring.

I’m currently torn between the following:
- YG Frivole Diamond (single flower) ring
- Combo: Onyx Vintage Alhambra ring + RG GMOP long Magic Alhambra pendant
- YG Perlee Diamond clover ring

At one point, I was considering the YG Guilloche ring but decided it was a bad idea as an everyday ring.. too delicate, so no longer in the running. Of note, I’m not really one to save my jewelry for special occasions, these would all be daily wear... even the blingy Frivole, cause why not! :smile: I’m not huge on bracelets and earrings, am more into pendants and rings! I’d appreciate your thoughts! I’ve been undecided for a couple weeks now. -_- Pictures attached (no Perlee pic... need to make another trip to VCA)! Thanks in advance!!

406F1EAF-6802-4574-BA00-259F58CDE7E2.jpeg

38C71857-99F2-4B28-807F-E9ED7A8C0241.jpeg

anhethelm

Oct 9, 2020
Thank you for everyone’s input! I was leaning heavily in that direction. I have an appt at VCA this afternoon to take a second look at my choices! :smile: trying not to make any impulse buys!

Reactions: DS2006