Need help with next purchase

M.B

Sep 1, 2018
hello , I’m new to vca family

I currently own

1. Holiday pendant onyx RG with diamond
2. Vintage Alhambra ring YG carnelian with diamond

I don’t know what to buy next ، I’m confus , bracelet or necklace 10 motifs and which color , I want start to make my collection

I like TE bracelet but it’s blended with my skin , and last thing :smile: can I wear Van Cleef’s pieces with Bvlgari diva’s collection I have :
1. DIVA’S DREAM earring RG onyx with MOP
2. DIVA’S DREAM Pendant RG with malachite and diamonds
3.DIVA’S DREAM ring RG MOP and pave diamonds
4.DIVA’S DREAM bracelet RG with MOP pendant

Thank you

Thank you TGG , I like it also but now I keep thinking about the holiday pendant with bracelet it will be almost same price

What you think about cernelain 10 motif or better the MOP

I wish that they have RG Grey MOP 10 motif

I'd vote vintage Alhambra bracelet in all yellow or rose gold which can coordinate with other pieces. I think Diva's Dream is a pretty line, but I don't really like it with Alhambra.

Thank you TGG , I like it also but now I keep thinking about the holiday pendant with bracelet it will be almost same price

What you think about cernelain 10 motif or better the MOP

I wish that they have RG Grey MOP 10 motif
Like you, I wish VCA offered gray mop w/ pg in a 10 motif.
Why don’t you just wait for a few weeks until the holiday pendant is revealed? The white mop bracelet will always be available.
As for carnelian, I love carnelian and own several pieces myself. You just need to try it on to see how it suits you as carnelian van vary from translucent orange to dark red.

Reactions: BBC
I bought carnelian bracelet and vintage YG bracelet , I could not prevent myself from buying the carnelian when I saw it .

Initially I wanted to buy the carnelian 10 motifs but I don’t like the color it’s orange, the bracelet bloody red I like it .

What you think about wearing the 2 bracelet together as necklace? I like the combination between the vintage YG and carnelian

I bought carnelian bracelet and vintage YG bracelet , I could not prevent myself from buying the carnelian when I saw it .

Initially I wanted to buy the carnelian 10 motifs but I don’t like the color it’s orange, the bracelet bloody red I like it .

What you think about wearing the 2 bracelet together as necklace? I like the combination between the vintage YG and carnelian
Will they fit around your neck?
The spacing between motifs on a bracelet is not the same as the necklace.

Reactions: BBC
Will they fit around your neck?
The spacing between motifs on a bracelet is not the same as the necklace.

Yes they fit but not like the 10 motifs but my husband like it , the problem is the bracelet big and need to adjust hhhh i need to by necklace so quickly I like the 10 motifs maybe after the holidays , thank you so much for your reply.