Need help with my new MiuMiu

yoyo_honey

honeybubble
Mar 8, 2010
Hey guys. I just bought this miu miu today. Its really gorgeous. However I couldnt find it anywhere online. I just wanted to know whether it is a limited edtion???? Is it part of the 2010 spr/sum collection??? Could anyone tell me??? Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still thinking if I should keep it. I was going to buy the bow and then I saw it...

Attachments

• p_large_j3Gk_3851000063842d11.jpg
    p_large_j3Gk_3851000063842d11.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 172
I love it also -but if you have doubts I would return it. Think to yourself how often will you use it? Does it fit into your lifestyle with regard to work or your everyday needs.
I have two kids and as much as I love this its not practical for everyday- I'm selling some of my Chanels for the same reason they are lying in the top of a wardrobe in boxes not used. I'm using a Prada Vitello shine tote at the moment which is very practical for my needs as its large and the vitello leather is distressed looking so I'm not having to fuss about it too much. Sorry for the long post but you need to think in practical terms

actually this bag is more black than gold right? it's like 2-tone and under different lighting it will show up differently. saw it in the boutique today. looks great! but if you have doubts about this bag (maybe can't accept certain features which attracted you at first), maybe can sell it or do an exchange for something that you find more appealing and hence will carry more often.

i really love the look of the bag but not sure if i will carry a sequined bag everyday. i can imagine myself with this in a wide variety of outfit.