Need Help With My First Fendi Purchase, Please!

klynneann

O.G.
Jul 31, 2011
Hi there! There's a wallet I saw on Fendi's website that I'm very interested in, but I've checked online at all the regular retailers and no one has it. I've even checked all the major department stores near me, but nothing at the stores either. I'm in Seattle and we do not have a Fendi store in our state, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good SA I could call at one of the Fendi boutiques. I saw in another thread that the Houston boutique has good SAs - does anyone have the name of someone in particular I could call there, or in another boutique? This will be my first Fendi purchase, so I'm hoping to be able to talk to someone who has a little patience!

Thanks so much!!

Hey there, I totally recommend Karen at the Houston boutique. She is the manager and she is super friendly, helpful, efficient, and patient. :smile: I can also give you her cell if you need it.

Hey there, I totally recommend Karen at the Houston boutique. She is the manager and she is super friendly, helpful, efficient, and patient. :smile: I can also give you her cell if you need it.
Thank you lilPinkBunnies! I'm sorry to sound so needy and inexperienced, but do you think it would be ok for me to call her cell, since she doesn't know me at all? Maybe it would be better for me to call the store and ask for her? I'm a little wonky about cell phones - I always feel like I'm bothering someone when I call them, unless I know it's the only phone they have. :smile:

Thank you lilPinkBunnies! I'm sorry to sound so needy and inexperienced, but do you think it would be ok for me to call her cell, since she doesn't know me at all? Maybe it would be better for me to call the store and ask for her? I'm a little wonky about cell phones - I always feel like I'm bothering someone when I call them, unless I know it's the only phone they have. :smile:

It's no problem. :smile: you can either call the boutique, or you can text her during the boutique's hours. If you're shopping she would send pictures to your phone anyways, so it would definitely be okay to text her.