Need help with my 1st Miu Miu bag - Nappa Charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear gals,
    I just bought a black Nappa Charm, love it very much! A definite versatile bag - hand carry, shoulder carry, side sling. However, i find the 2 buttons quite difficult to open and close. Any Charm owner can share tactics on how handle the buttons? thanks.

2. How do you find them difficult to open and close? I have one and mine are very easy, I love them...I feel safe them closed but when I need them open they do it easily....

3. Thanks Butterfly. Will try my best to describe :smile: I need to use both hands to "force" open/close the buttons. Maybe the bag is brand new. Hopefully the buttons will become "seasoned" after some use.

4. Mmm maybe, because I don't have use any force with mine...and they remain closed...I used to fear if mine got loose they would open randomly but they dont

5. I have no problem with my buttons too. They open and close pretty easily. Most of the time, I just leave them open. If you find unbuttoning the bag too difficult, try going back to the boutique and see if other similar bags are the same?