Need help with Miu Miu bow bag

mozi

Nov 9, 2010
I fell in love with this bag, and wondering if there is any trustworthy website that I can purchase my first miu miu bag... It seems like bergdorfgoodman is the only legit website which still carries the bow at the moment. neiman and others all have it out of stock or even do not carry the brand any more...

I'm also not sure if I should get deserto or black. bergdorfgoodman had deserto in stock 10 hours ago, now it's gone, only black is left. My hair color is black, it shouldn't look too bag if I carry a black bag or it's boring? Please help~~~ Also, does anyone know if the boutique has colors other than these two? Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Other sites is styledrops, diabro and raffaleo network. Mytheresa and net-a-porter sometimes has the bow in stock too. Maybe someone else knows more:smile: I don´t know wich colours they have at the moment, but check them out! You can also try to call the MM stores and let them ship for you.

The MM stores have many colours; from black and brown to green, pink and orange and so on, if you look at the thread Are you in the bow family?, you can see other people´s posts with their new bow bags and see if there is any other colour you like.:smile:

Someone else here probably know more about the colours in stock in store right now..

Good luck!

Thank you so much! :smile:

By the way, I saw your signature. Which is your fav among all your bag collection? ;)

Other sites is styledrops, diabro and raffaleo network. Mytheresa and net-a-porter sometimes has the bow in stock too. Maybe someone else knows more:smile: I don´t know wich colours they have at the moment, but check them out! You can also try to call the MM stores and let them ship for you.

The MM stores have many colours; from black and brown to green, pink and orange and so on, if you look at the thread Are you in the bow family?, you can see other people´s posts with their new bow bags and see if there is any other colour you like.:smile:

Someone else here probably know more about the colours in stock in store right now..

Good luck!