Need help with matching a wallet with a bag. && Another question.

Charmeh

Oct 29, 2011
Hello Forums,

I own this bag

harperbluejeanspants_001.jpg=450&gap=1

and I need to know whether this wallet or this wallet matches better with the bag.

The first wallet cost 15$, the second wallet costs $45... =/

Also, where would I be able to get a hangtag for the second wallet? It's missing it & I haven't found anyone who is selling a wallet hangtag.

I like the second wallet as well- all though it is hard to tell how much room is available, i thought the first wallet was a little much for the size of the handbag.

Cute purse and great wallets~~~

Am I wrong, I didn't think Coach made hang tags for wallets only bags?
The older wallets that I have, Coach is stamped on the inside of the wallet (like the checkbook wallet and another small wallet). Otherwise, the newer ones have the carriage and horse plate on the outside of the wallet. No hang tags.

Lynne :biggrin:

It's a vintage wallet - does Coach still send mini black leather hangtags for it?
They continue to make things that are black leather and have mini hangtags so you would think that they would, but I know that at least once, they sent me a metal hangtag, so I don't know for sure. When you ask, they can't see a picture of your item, so they just rely on how you describe it. The outlets have a much bigger variety of hangtags so if you can make it to one of those, you might have better luck. They can look at your item and match it. There is no harm in calling Coach first though.
Not all wallets came with hangtags. I have a black wallet that has a tiny metal with black embossing hangtag, but my other wallets don't have hangtags.