Need help with legacy purchase

lbeaur1963

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi everyone , for everyone that has a black legacy bag out there I need to know the one that you would most recommend for purchase. I do not want signature, I want leather, but I want something I can wear on my shoulder as well as tote and want one that would hold a decent amount of items. I already have the legacy slim wallet in black leather but need help before I purchase a black legacy bag. Already have the gigi and leigh in whisky, but want a black legacy piece. Any comments and help would be appreciated. thanks LB

kers

Apr 2, 2008
If you don't have an Ali, that's a great bag. What about a Mandy? That holds a lot, too.

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
How about this? I have this in black leather and it's one of my favorite bags! It's called the Legacy Shoulder Zip (style #10326):

It measures approximately 11" L x 6.5' h X 3" W. It's very roomy, the strap drop is quite comfortable and it hardly has any bulk.

finecabernet

Will Work for Coach!
O.G.
May 3, 2007
the classroom
How about this? I have this in black leather and it's one of my favorite bags! It's called the Legacy Shoulder Zip (style #10326):

It measures approximately 11" L x 6.5' h X 3" W. It's very roomy, the strap drop is quite comfortable and it hardly has any bulk.
I second Mokoni's vote, this is a great bag if you can find it (I've got it in whiskey, my very favorite).