Need help with hermes bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I hope someone can help me I have just been given a large golden hermes leather bag it measures 60cm wide x 50cms in height.(It's massive) Im unsure if it's a birkin,kelly,hac?
    I know one thing it looks like poshes one but not white?
    As I have googled images and noticed posh with one like it.Many thanks for any help on this matter Regards Meloned.:smile:

2. Hi,

Do you have any pictures of it?

3. Could it be Kelly?............ VB has been seen with a white travel kelly................. is it with one handle?...............

4. I can take some and try to download them thanks. Meloned:smile:

5. how do I download a picture ? sorry folks new to this.Meloned.
    ps I have taken 4 photos. But just cant work out how to get a url of the images?

6. when you are replying to the thread:

1) click on "go advance"

2) manage attachement

3) download the pictures, please make sure that your pictures are not larger than the acceptable size.............

7. I think because Im new that this is unavailable at the moment so I will have to wait I think 5 days before this is allowed, as when I click on manage attachement it just makes a funny blip noise? when I'm able to post them I will ! Many thanks for your help on this matter.:smile::smile:

8. Right just worked out how to do the pictures my firewall was stopping me!!Now the only problem is my jpg is to big I have set my camera to 1 million pixels but the pics are about 345kb instead of the required 195kb now how do I set them to that size? I'm sorry about this:sad::sad:

9. [​IMG]

10. I hope this works?

SL731850.JPG SL731848.JPG SL731849.JPG
  11. lovely.
    is it a replica? authentic?

just askin'

Free Hermes! :woohoo:

12. Please post pictures in the authenticity thread; you can see the photos required in the first post on that thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.