Need Help with handle fix!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Tpfers!!!
    I bought a BANDOULIÈRE about 2years ago from LV flagship store.
    And since i have 3kids, carried neverfull nearly everyday.
    I pull out this beauty today to carry and omg!!! Handles were stuck in the bag and when i pull it out, paint came off.........what the????
    Did any of you had issues with this? Can i replace handles or do you think LV will repair it at no cost?
    I wasnt instructed these paint can come off. My bag was stored in the dust bag all the time.

Im so so stressed!!!
    Please share youe experience. Thank you in advance

Attached Files:

2. I had the same problem with my speedys and I brought it back to store which they repaired for free. They also informed me that the new formula of the glazing will not have the same problem again, which I find it true:smile:) hope this helps

3. Oh great!!! Same leather type? May i ask you which store?

4. Yes It's the same empriente leather! My wallets have the same problem and they allow me to exchange it to a new one. I'm in Singapore! I've went to 2 boutiques to repair for a few items and the SAs are really nice

5. Just go to your store and they will take care of it for you.

6. Thanks!!! If i have any issues with my store in austrlia, i will tell them about how singapore store handles similar situation.

7. Thank you 🤗