Need help with Hamilton tote!

Jul 9, 2014
Norway
I have longed for this tote for ages, and imagine my joy when I found a cuponcode that allowed me to get it ( since I already bought three bags/purses this summer). I haven't worn the Hamilton yet because of the handles.

So, my question is: when wearing the shoulderstrap does the handles that hang down on the front/back of the bag bother you? And what about the lock? When wearing the shoulderstrap, my arm hides the lock...

I'm just a little bit worried that I should have bought the Cynthia instead, but I absolutely love the Hamilton, and think it is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen...

Anyone? Please?

Last edited:

acm1134

Nov 9, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I wear my hamilton with the shoulder strap 90% of the time because I have two young children and constantly need my hands free. The handles don't bother me much at all ! I never really noticed my arm covering the lock so that hasn't caused me any issues either

the_baglover

Feb 2, 2014
Asia
I'm not sure I understand your problem. I carry the Hamilton often with the shoulder strap and there's no problems there. The handles are barely noticeable when they are down. And the lock doesn't affect anything, unless you don't like how it looks on the bag?

Jul 9, 2014
Norway
When the bag arrived, the handles felt really stiff. When hanging down, they were almost uncomfertable when my arm was hanging down over the handles( when using the shoulderstrap ). I was worried that this might become a problem over time, and was curious to know if experienced Hamilton owners felt this was an issue.

I have however, decided on keeping my bag, and I feel now that this is a minor problem as long as the bag isn't stuffed:smile:.