Need help with GLOBE SHOPPER CABAS GM...

The seller won't sell to anyone with zero feedback but they have zero feedback themselves... hmmmmmm

S/he is selling a fake Speedy 30 - beware. Has lots of "authentic" bags that are new and at low prices. Not my cup of tea.

The second listing shows a photo from eLuxury (IMO that's not a good sign right there as sellers should always use their own photos). Also the LV trademark patch is not clear. Plastic still on the handle handware even though it was used once? I smell a rat.

addictedtolv said:
The seller won't sell to anyone with zero feedback but they have zero feedback themselves... hmmmmmm
That was exactly what I asked... if you don't trust people that have zero feedback, why should people trust you the seller with zero feedback:blink: ?

i don't think the first one is real. the blue is tooooo blue. i have the mm shopper in blue. and the second... is an ad picture. i wouldn't buy unless u realize that it is a fake. and no one would sell for such a low price. that doesn't make any sense. business is business! no one wants to lose money. my opinion.

agreed. both of the prices for these bags are way too low. expect to pay at the lowest 1/2 of the original price for authentic lv on ebay. there are so many fakes out there...