Need Help With German Translation

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
Hi everyone!! First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Day!! My question is for all of those who speak German, my friend back in Texas received an email from a guy she chats to and he wrote it in German I believe. Looks to be like German. LOL!! I think he wrote it in another language just to tick her off. I don't know, but she emailed me the sentences and of course she doesn't understand it , like me. So I thought I would put it up here. Thanks everyone!!

nein es ist meine schuld. kann nicht tun dies einer langer. es ist mein selbstsucht. mein mengel. betrubt. kann nucht gehe beim gernhaben dies angelogen. mein mangel...mein mangel. auf weidershen... und gott gesundheit. bitte vergiss ich. bitte.....

This looks like a friggin awful babelfish translation

No, it is my fault.

I don't know what the second sentence is saying. But from what I can get from the awful grammar "Can't do it any longer"

It is my ego/selfish-ism. My failure (fault). I think the next word is supposed to be betreubt...which means something along the lines of saddened.

IDK what this sentence is trying to say either. Can't go with likeability (gernhaben is like-to-have) this lied. *shrug*

My fault (failure)...My failure.

Goodbye

And God Health (??)

Literally, it's saying: Please forget I..But I'm sure it's supposed to be Please forget me :smile: Please.

...or maybe they were trying to say forgive?

IDK.

But whoever wrote that needs...practice :sad:

No it is not can do is can would go designed my guilt. this one longer. it my selfishness. my mengel. betrubt. nucht in the gernhaben this. my deficiency. ..mein deficiency. on weidershen... and God health. please vergiss I. please

well, I cant make too much out of it, sorry I'm no help. :confused1:

I'm sure The Vlad Man will be able to help you.

No it is not can do is can would go designed my guilt. this one longer. it my selfishness. my mengel. betrubt. nucht in the gernhaben this. my deficiency. ..mein deficiency. on weidershen... and God health. please vergiss I. please

Hi everyone!! First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Day!! My question is for all of those who speak German, my friend back in Texas received an email from a guy she chats to and he wrote it in German I believe. Looks to be like German. LOL!! I think he wrote it in another language just to tick her off. I don't know, but she emailed me the sentences and of course she doesn't understand it , like me. So I thought I would put it up here. Thanks everyone!!

nein es ist meine schuld. kann nicht tun dies einer langer. es ist mein selbstsucht. mein mengel. betrubt. kann nucht gehe beim gernhaben dies angelogen. mein mangel...mein mangel. auf weidershen... und gott gesundheit. bitte vergiss ich. bitte.....

Hopefully someone will help you soon.

Happy Thanks Giving !!! :heart:

I believe the translation is basically like mentioned above...
"No it is my fault, I can not do this any longer, it is my own selfishness, my want, my sadness."
Then the words will not make sence translated word-for-word, so the meaning I get is:"I cannot go on liking,(someone), my want, goodbye god health, (a greeting similar to may god give you health), please forgive me, goodbye"
I hope this makes sence to you...:shrugs:

Sorry, just saw this!! But what Avandome said translates pretty closely. I will show Vlad in the am- but I am sure he will talk of how awful the grammar is (even I see that!!)

Ava's translation was as good as it can be because this is not German from a native speaker, probably someone who had it in school 15 yeras ago. It doesn't make really sense.

I emailed my friend on your comments of his not so great German sentencing. She wrote me back and he sent her another email telling her "Gotta admit though, the German was pretty good!" I was laughing my butt off and told her to tell him that it sucked and he better get some practice. LOL!! He sounds like a true winner. :yucky: