Need Help with ergo belted...

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
Oh my mom can't stop bragging me about this bag, coach ergo tote belted 11266, i can't find the dimension everywhere, i look up on *bay, but every seller post a different dimension. My mom is 5" do u think this bag is 2 big for her ?

If yes is there any smaller size for this model ? If somebody have this bag can u pretty please post some modelling pic's, cause i've never seen this bag IRL

Do they still have this bag in outlet ? If yes, how much do they worth ?

It's been a while i didn't surprise my mom, maybe now it's the perfect time :nuts: TIA everybody

You mean this bag:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Ergo-LARGE-Belted-Leather-Magazine-Tote-11266-NWT_W0QQitemZ120302354745QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

24b8_3.JPG

Well, I have a much larger version of this bag in plum colour for $498 and it's huge. I've got an eBay picture of mine I'll post below. Mine is gigantic and I'm 5"6. Basically, mine can fit a nice sized beach ball in there and still close with the dogleash clasp. I don't have any modelling pictures and I'm heading to work so I can't take them but other TPF members can assist.

The bag you are referring to is much smaller...about a medium-large size and I think it will be an okay size for her.

Ironically, I love the larger bag but I do find it a bit too heavy to lug around when I fill it up so I hardly use it.

I got mine at a boutique sale for 50% off so I don't know if it's in the outlet since I am about 3 hours drive away from the nearest one.

Take care,

Attachments

• PlumErgo11265.jpg
    PlumErgo11265.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I don't know about the large one, but I personally have the smaller version (11261). I am almost 5"4 and it seems just a tad small to me, so it may be perfect for your slightly shorter mother. I can post some modeling pics later today. Dimensions are approximately 13" L x 8" H

(photo borrowed from the auction I won it from)

Attachments

• 163744728_o.jpg
    163744728_o.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 50
@T-Girl

Thank u so much for the info i really appreciate it :smile: My mom just saw my white ergo tote medium she said it's big for her, not 2 big, just big. Well i guess she just doesn't carry a lot of things with her, that's why she don't really like big bag.

@selketkrb

MY mom just saw ur pic, i think she like it, because she keep asking me every 3 hours, where's the modelling pic. Thanks a lot, i really appreciate it. :smile:

I am sooooooo sorry I forgot to post modeling pics. I got tied up doing a garage sale and completely spaced it. As promised, here ya go.

Some comments:
-My modeling photos suck, because well, I suck at taking photos!
-I am in my jammies, sorry.
-I am about 5"4 and very fluffy in weight
-I store the bag stuffed with paper to hold it's shape, so that is what you are seeing in these photos, a stuffed bag. One without stuffing would be much flatter.
-The color on this bag is STUNNING. It's a really nice deep color, plum it's called and I love it.
-Bag has been conditioned and it did not alter the appearance one iota. She looks fab!
-This is the best Coach $150 I ever spent.

HTH. :P

Attachments

• DSC02291.JPG
    DSC02291.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC02294.JPG
    DSC02294.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC02300.JPG
    DSC02300.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I am sooooooo sorry I forgot to post modeling pics. I got tied up doing a garage sale and completely spaced it. As promised, here ya go.

Some comments:
-My modeling photos suck, because well, I suck at taking photos!
-I am in my jammies, sorry.
-I am about 5"4 and very fluffy in weight
-I store the bag stuffed with paper to hold it's shape, so that is what you are seeing in these photos, a stuffed bag. One without stuffing would be much flatter.
-The color on this bag is STUNNING. It's a really nice deep color, plum it's called and I love it.
-Bag has been conditioned and it did not alter the appearance one iota. She looks fab!
-This is the best Coach $150 I ever spent.

HTH. :P

OMG Thank u thank u thank u so much....
As i expected she love it...
So much for surprising her :P
But that's ok as long as she's happy
I hunt them down on *bay as i speak
Btw my mom ask me just now, how long we've known each other, how come ur so nice to me, and all that stuff

She said thank u so much, ur very sweet :nuts:
I will post the pic as soon i get the bag
That would be 2 more week or maybe more, cause i live overseas