Need help with decision.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one?

1. Mono Speedy 30

2. Mono Deauville

3. Montorguiel

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I want to get another mono bag but I am torn as to which one should be my next purchase!!

I really want either a mono speedy 30, a mono deauville or the montorguiel gm. What do you guys think? :girlsigh:

Shoulder or handheld does not matter to me right now.

2. I've never been a fan of the Deauville as a handbag - and from your pictures and your collection, I would say a Speedy 30 is too tame for you. I picked Monty!

3. ^ Thanks Sarah for that interesting take. I would have never thought of myself as the opposite of tame, he he he. :cutesy: I really thought I was.

4. Hahaha. Maybe "not tame" wasn't the best description. I just think you have fabulous taste, and therefore need a bag with a little more "oomph" than just the average Speedy.

How about you get all three!?

5. Tee hee, I wish I could. That would be fab!! And thanks for the compliment!!

6. I think you should get the Montorguiel

7. I think you should pick the Monty...

8. Montorgueil for sure.

9. thanks everyone who's voted so far!!

10. mono speedy.. I love that bag.

11. I say go for the Deauville. I have one and it's a great bag.

12. Montorgeuil Gm is my vote! I have that bag and absolutely love her!!!!!! I love the bowling bag look and think she is a classic style. I haven't bought a monogram bag in five years, so definItely caught my eye!!!! Get her!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

13. Montorgeuil is my vote!