Need help with clutch/minaudiere.

redsox24

O.G.
May 8, 2006
I am wearing this dress and these shoes to a 9/1/2012 wedding that takes place at 11:30 in the morning. Does anyone have any ideas about an appropriate clutch for a 55 year old woman? I don't want to spend over $200 and really don't want to spend that much! Thanks! Nancy

Bisoni Dress.JPG
pump.jpg

I don't think age has a lot to do with this choice. A simple black satin clutch with a bit of silver sparkle (or plain) would do the trick. Both your dress and shoes have a lot going for them, so my recommendation is to tone down the clutch. Then it also becomes a piece you can wear whenever you need a clutch. Check Zappos, Dillards, and Endless.com for online shopping. In person, check out T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and Penneys.

Good luck.

Or, since you are a Red Sox fan, try Niemans downtown or Saks, or head to the Natick Collection. bTW, new outlets in Merrimack NH has both Saks and Bloomies. I think Saks had a better handbag selection. I think you could take some more bling, maybe matching the dress colors. You could always go with a small pouchette or make- up bag.

I see Youk got traded...