Need Help with Chanel Costume Jewerly Repair

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
Hello TPFers,

I need some advice as I'm running out of idea what to do. I took my brooch to a Chanel boutique in San Francisco for a repair on April 12, 2019 (yes, it was last year) and was told they would replace 4 pearls on it. It's a REV style. I also understood that it could take up to 4 weeks. Since then, I NEVER get any updates from Chanel - no phone call or email. I expect a delay due to the current situation with the pandemic but it's been over a year now. I've made at least 7 calls total to the store to get an update status but nothing (latest call was last month). They always said someone would contact me back but nothing. What should I do? :wtf:

Thank you,

Kylie

Update 12/1/20: Got a text from the store that the After-Sales Manager is out of office.
12/14/20: I tried calling the store again but it was transferred to client services. If anyone know the store manager contact information, please dm me. I'm not sure what else to do at this point :wtf:

Thank you!!

Final Update: Finally got an update from the store. They couldn't find my brooch so they are sending me the exact same brooch brand new. I'm happy with the resolution just not happy with the long wait and no updates. One great thing about this whole experience is I now have a nice SA at the store to connect with. Thank you to members who sent me dms as well :flowers: