Need HELP With Bag Charms

Linds31289

Aug 16, 2013
Hey guys! I have a new Perry tote in bark and it really needs a pop of color added to it. It's so bland, it needs something! What about a bag charm? Does anyone have any suggestions or pictures? I love the "cheers" bag charm. It looks like a luggage tag almost but it's from last year. Does anyone know if any of the outlets have them? The closet outlet to me is five hours away and I won't be going that way anytime soon. Does anyone have any connections or a SA I could call? I am looking for a pretty bag charm!

Thank you so much for looking for me! I love that coin purse. Do you think the Indian rose color would like nice on a bark handbag? Or the gold? The cheers charm comes in either color. I LOVE pink but am afraid it won't look right with brown? I don't live near a TB store so I can't just run out and check out the colors. The inside of my bag is gold so that's what I was leaning towards. I found a few on Poshmark. I'd love a scarf! But I am sooo weird about mixing brands? I know, sounds tacky! Haha but I'd love something Tory on it and she didn't have any smaller scarves on her website that I could use? Or even a hair scarf. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

I think that the Indian rose would be gorgeous on bark! It's definitely the pop of color that you're looking for (: if you're more of a gold girl then that would be beautiful too. Personally that's what I would do (the gold) Make it your own! Merry Christmas to you as well and do a reveal for sure when you choose something! I'd love to see what you decide (:

I think that the Indian rose would be gorgeous on bark! It's definitely the pop of color that you're looking for (: if you're more of a gold girl then that would be beautiful too. Personally that's what I would do (the gold) Make it your own! Merry Christmas to you as well and do a reveal for sure when you choose something! I'd love to see what you decide (:
I finally got my "luggage" tag in and this is what it looks like! I had to take the big chunky clip off because it didn't sit right so this is what it looks like... Do you like? I will have to upload the picture in the thread.... Look for it under our conversation!