Need help with agenda purchase

ILuvLouis

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
My DH told me that he is going to buy me an agenda for Mother's day, he wanted me to pick it out so it's the "right one", he's so sweet! I need some advice on them, I only have Monogram pieces, a Speedy, Trouville and then the wallet and checkbook cover, I forgot I also have the silver cosmetic case, anyway, I want something durable because I will use it a lot. I love the look of the koala with the rose interior. I know that one is gone but would love one with a closure similar, any suggestions? Thanks!

What a nice gift!! There are so many suggestions. I believe the one with the Koala clasp and rose interior is discontinued. So, if you are looking for a durable small agenda, in other words the PM size, consider a Damier Ebene one as it is very durable and will look nice against all the Mono you have. The Damier Azur is really awesome with Mono bags, but it's light so if you are concerned about stains, it's not the one for you. If you don't like the Damier patterns, there is the traditional Monogram. Or, consider the Mono Trunks and Bags agenda, it has a neat logo on it. Also, there is the Monogram Partenaire which has a snazzy clasp (but does not have the six rings).

The Multicolor in black or white is also nice, but it does have vachetta on the outside so it's a little more delicate. There are several leather varieties which require just a little upkeep: Suhali, Vernis, and Epi.

I love my Damier Medium Agenda (MM) as it is roomy, durable, worry-free, easy to write in, and fits in my medium-sized handbags. I have two small ones (Mono and Indigo Vernis) which I love but are too small for my everyday needs.

Good luck.

Have you considered the epi? I have the small agenda in epi mandarin and I LOVE it. It is so smooth and a pleasure to handle, plus the cheery color is so easy to see in my bag.

Thanks for all your suggestions, I'm looking at all of them and trying to decide. I did call 866 vuitton and they couldn't find the koala with the rose interior:sad: I really like that one the best. What about the Daimer with the red interior, anyone like that one?

Vuitton.com has the small denim agenda with the koala clasp. It has the mustard interior.

I have a small pomme vernis agenda and love it. Most of my accessories are mono, so the the pomme is my pop of color.